- RECENT ARTICLES
- Hungry For Change The Book - Now In Paperback!
- 5 Foods To Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Remedies For Acid Reflux
- 5 Foods To Improve Eye Sight
- A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week!
- Protein Power Bars (Recipe)
- 5 Natural Antibiotics To Fight Illness & Promote Health
- Creamy Raw Fennel Soup
- 4 Ways To Get Nutrients From Your Food (Vs. A Pill)
- 5 Ways To Save Money When Eating Organic
- POPULAR ARTICLES
- 10 Reasons To Quit Coffee (Plus Healthy Alternatives)
- 10 Things the Processed Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- 22 Habits Of Happy People
- Are We Overfed And Starving To Death?
- Could Diet Sodas be Making You Depressed?
- Gluten Confirmed To Cause Weight Gain
- Juicing - The Key to a Vibrant and Healthy Life
- Nature's Best Alternative Sweeteners
- The 7 Nastiest Things Lurking In Your Supermarket
- The Secret Engineering Of Junk Food
be sure to visit us
5 Natural Antibiotics To Fight Illness & Promote Health
There are many herbs and foods that can treat and prevent a wide variety of illnesses and diseases. Many people are beginning to use natural antibiotics and remedies for these illnesses rather than relying on traditional Western medicine with risks and side effects.
Natural antibiotics can be powerful treatments for illnesses, preventing disease and keeping the body's health in balance. Natural antibiotics, such as honey, ginger and Echinacea, among others, are powerful remedies to a wide variety of illnesses and diseases.
1. Local Honey
Honey has natural antibiotic properties. Spreading it on wounds and burns can fight infection and promote faster healing. Using locally sourced honey can also combat seasonal or environmental allergies. Since bees use local pollen to make their honey, people with pollen allergies can find relief by consuming local honey. As a natural sweetener, adding honey to tea is an excellent way to get its health benefits.
Garlic is an herb used commonly in cooking, but it can also be used as a remedy to fight off infections and diseases such as ear aches, colds, flus, and pneumonia. The herb can help boost the immune system and reduce risk of heart disease, and it contains lots of vitamin C, which is beneficial to people's health. Because it is used so widely in cooking, garlic is readily available for anyone who needs it.
Ginger is used in more than half of traditional Chinese herbal medicines. In addition to the power that it has to heal diseases and illnesses, ginger is well known for its ability to calm upset stomachs, and can be quite comforting when brewed as a tea. It is also used frequently in cooking.
Echinacea is often used to treat wounds and bacterial infections. Not only can it help prevent illness by boosting the immune system, but it can shorten the symptoms of illnesses. Applying Echinacea topically can disinfect and treat eczema and psoriasis. It is also an excellent natural remedy for sunburns.
5. Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a necessary vitamin for a healthy body. However, it can also be used to combat bacterial infections and many illnesses. Taking vitamin C at the beginning of a cold can help the body heal much quicker, or can prevent getting a cold in the first place.
As more and more people look for safer, natural alternatives to chemical-based medications and treatments for illnesses and diseases, natural antibiotics and remedies are becoming more popular and accessible. These treatments not only combat common illnesses people face frequently but can help boost the immune system to prevent future illnesses.
Have You Tried Natural Antibiotics Over Prescribed?
... continue reading
No items found.