- RECENT ARTICLES
- Hungry For Change The Book - Now In Paperback!
- 5 Foods To Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Remedies For Acid Reflux
- 5 Foods To Improve Eye Sight
- A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week!
- Protein Power Bars (Recipe)
- 5 Natural Antibiotics To Fight Illness & Promote Health
- Creamy Raw Fennel Soup
- 4 Ways To Get Nutrients From Your Food (Vs. A Pill)
- 5 Ways To Save Money When Eating Organic
- POPULAR ARTICLES
- 10 Reasons To Quit Coffee (Plus Healthy Alternatives)
- 10 Things the Processed Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- 22 Habits Of Happy People
- Are We Overfed And Starving To Death?
- Could Diet Sodas be Making You Depressed?
- Gluten Confirmed To Cause Weight Gain
- Juicing - The Key to a Vibrant and Healthy Life
- Nature's Best Alternative Sweeteners
- The 7 Nastiest Things Lurking In Your Supermarket
- The Secret Engineering Of Junk Food
be sure to visit us
Protein Power Bars (Recipe)
- I cup activated pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup activated almonds
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup royal quinoa puffed
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
Combine all the dry ingredients into food processor and pulse. Do not over process as we want it to stay crunchy.
Add the mixture to bowl and set aside. Add dates and coconut oil to food processor and mix until combined.
Pour wet ingredients over dry, mix using wooden spoon. If mixture is still too dry add an extra tablespoon of coconut oil or filtered water.
Spread batter evenly into baking dish and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Cut into bars and store in air-tight container in fridge. Serve with yogurt and fresh blueberries.
What's Your Favorite & Healthy Snacks When You Are On The Go?
Melissa Ambrosini is the straight-talking, ass-kicking, pump-you-up bestie you never had. She's on a mission to help beautiful women like you create the most vibrant, stunning, powerful version of your life possible and make you irresistible in the eyes of the person who matters most... YOU!
Through her live events, books, coaching, booming online community, Buddha Radio Show, game-changing programs and keynote talks, Melissa has transformed the lives of thousands across the globe.“I want to empower women to take back control of their life, master their Mean Girl, smash through limiting beliefs and karate chop self doubt to live the life of their dreams." Take a look here for more nourishing recipes and inspiring mind food!