A Documentary Film About Creating Lasting
Weight Loss, Abundant Energy and Vibrant Health
Join the world's leading experts in Nutrition and Natural Medicine in this inspiring new film about taking your health into your own hands. Learn how you can boost your energy levels, keep excess weight at bay and transform your health through food.
We all want more energy, an ideal body and beautiful younger looking skin...
So what is stopping us from getting this?
Introducing 'Hungry For Change', the latest 'Food Matters' film.
'Hungry For Change' exposes shocking secrets the diet, weightloss and food industry don't want you to know about. Deceptive strategies designed to keep you craving more and more.
Could the foods we are eating actually be keeping us stuck in the diet trap?
"This inspiring film has the power to transform your health!"
- Anthony Robbins, World Renowned Peak Performance Expert.
"This film is vitally important to you, your family and the future well being of our nation. Watch it and apply what you learn. It may save your life."
- Jack Canfield, Co-author of 'Chicken Soup to Inspire the Body and Soul' & featured teacher in 'The Secret'
In 'Hungry For Change' you'll discover:
- How to navigate your supermarket - what to buy and what to avoid
- The real truth behind "DIET", "SUGAR-FREE" and "FAT-FREE" products
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets don't work
- What food additives to avoid and how to read labels
- What is fat and cellulite and how do we get rid of it for good
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies, and
- How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair
The first film in its genre to really empower and provide practical and realistic solutions. Find out what's keeping you from having the body and health you deserve and how to escape the diet trap forever.
Featuring interviews with best selling health authors and leading medical experts plus real life transformational stories from those who know what it’s like to be sick and overweight.
Learn from those who have been there before and continue your health journey today.
"Hungry for Change is a film that every American adult and their children should watch"
"'Hungry for Change' is a film that every American adult and their children should watch to gain a better understanding of the horrific effects our current American diet has on our health. “Hungry for Change” does an excellent job in educating the American public on the atrocity our food manufacturers are inflicting on our health. Better education on the truth of the source of our food supply is our only defense against rising obesity."
- Michael George: Transformation Health Coach, Fitness Expert, Author Body Express Makeover and Motivational Speaker
Dr Alejandro Junger
Dr Christiane Northrup
Dr Joseph Mercola
Are You Looking For A Recipe Book That Takes The Guess Work Out Of Preparing Healthy Meals For Yourself & Your Family?
The most incredible thing about this book is that it is designed to stand on your kitchen bench top. In this book you'll discover:
- Over 60 quick and easy delicious and healthy recipes
- Juices, smoothies, snacks, desserts & more
- DIY natural beauty recipes including face masks and bath soaks
- Nutritional benefits of key ingredients and tips on what to shop for
- Our top 10 nutritional tips for long lasting robust health
- Dirty dozen - lowest and highest pesticide rated foods
- Healthy alternatives guide: 'Healthify My Dish'
The idea is that once you start using these recipes on a daily basis you will start feeling better and this will encourage you to continue eating this way.
Hungry for Change DVD +
Food Matters Recipe Book
Price: $74.95 USD
Hungry for Change
Price: $34.95 USD
Price: $49.95 USD
Thank you for your support in helping this lifesaving information reach more people. Your order is protected by our secure online ordering system and will leave from our central warehouse in Illinois, USA and be dispatched to you right away.
In good health,
James Colquhoun & Laurentine ten Bosch
Producers 'Hungry For Change' and 'Food Matters'