'HUNGRY FOR CHANGE'
A FOOD MATTERS FILM
MARCH 21 - 31, 2012REGISTER BELOW TO
SECURE YOUR SPOT
"This inspiring film has the power to
transform your health!"
- Anthony Robbins, World Renowned Peak Performance Expert.
A Documentary Film About Creating Lasting
Weight Loss, Abundant Energy and Vibrant Health
Dr Alejandro Junger
Dr Christiane Northrup
Dr Joseph Mercola
We all want more energy, an ideal body and beautiful younger looking skin...
So what is stopping us from getting this?
From the creators of the groundbreaking documentary FOOD MATTERS comes another hard-hitting film certain to rock your world.
HUNGRY FOR CHANGE exposes shocking secrets the diet, weightloss and food industry don't want you to know about. Deceptive strategies designed to keep you craving more and more.
Could the foods we are eating actually be keeping us stuck in the diet trap?
In this free online premiere event you'll discover:
- How to navigate your supermarket - what to buy and what to avoid
- The real truth behind "DIET", "SUGAR-FREE" and "FAT-FREE" products
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets dont work
- What food additives to avoid and how to read labels
- What is fat and cellulite and how do we get rid of it for good
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies, and
- How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair
Find out what's keeping you from having the body and health you deserve and how to escape the diet trap forever.
Featuring interviews with best selling health authors and leading medical experts plus real life transformational stories from those who know what it’s like to be sick and overweight.
Learn from those who have been there before and continue your health journey today.
Register below to watch the film online during the Free Worldwide Online Premiere, March 21-31, 2012.
The DVD will be available for purchase exclusively on this site from March 21st onwards. By registering your details below you'll be notified when the DVD goes live.
"This film is vitally important to you, your family and the future well being of our nation. Watch it and apply what you learn. It may save your life."
- Jack Canfield, Co-author of 'Chicken Soup to Inspire the Body and Soul' & featured teacher in 'The Secret'