- RECENT ARTICLES
- Hungry For Change The Book - Now In Paperback!
- 5 Foods To Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Remedies For Acid Reflux
- 5 Foods To Improve Eye Sight
- A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week!
- Protein Power Bars (Recipe)
- 5 Natural Antibiotics To Fight Illness & Promote Health
- Creamy Raw Fennel Soup
- 4 Ways To Get Nutrients From Your Food (Vs. A Pill)
- 5 Ways To Save Money When Eating Organic
- POPULAR ARTICLES
- 10 Reasons To Quit Coffee (Plus Healthy Alternatives)
- 10 Things the Processed Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- 22 Habits Of Happy People
- Are We Overfed And Starving To Death?
- Could Diet Sodas be Making You Depressed?
- Gluten Confirmed To Cause Weight Gain
- Juicing - The Key to a Vibrant and Healthy Life
- Nature's Best Alternative Sweeteners
- The 7 Nastiest Things Lurking In Your Supermarket
- The Secret Engineering Of Junk Food
be sure to visit us
15 Things Mentally Strong People Do...
By Shannon Kaiser (Mind Body Green)
It's easy to look at successful people and think they have it all figured out. They may seem like the A+ students of life. But what can we learn from them?
Successful people often have certain characteristics in common — things like how they don’t focus on their competition or they surround themselves with positive people. Being successful is kind of like a system; once you know the program, you can put it into practice and live to your fullest potential. We all want to be happy and healthy, but for many of us, that means reaching a certain level of success as well.
What is success to you?
If you're working hard to make your dreams come true, but you feel like you aren’t where you want to be, it could be time to regroup. Success is a journey, and the experience of getting to your goal is the real reward.
To give your dreams a boost of confidence, here is a list of the 15 things mentally strong people do. Perhaps it can help you along your own path.
1. They know when to move on.
2. They use their fear to motivate action.
3. They know failure is part of success.
4. They train their brains to see the good in everything.
5. They're tenacious with their goals.
6. They start before they're ready or confident.
7. They don’t take anything personally.
8. They believe in themselves.
9. They don’t try to fit in.
10. They allow themselves to be a beginner.
11. They don't do things they don't want to do.
12. They celebrate the success and happiness of others.
13. They don’t need a reason to help people.
14. They are unapologetic about their unique selves.
15. They accept what they can’t change.
What Makes You Happy? What Do You Pride Yourself On?
No items found.