- RECENT ARTICLES
- Hungry For Change The Book - Now In Paperback!
- 5 Foods To Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Remedies For Acid Reflux
- 5 Foods To Improve Eye Sight
- A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week!
- Protein Power Bars (Recipe)
- 5 Natural Antibiotics To Fight Illness & Promote Health
- Creamy Raw Fennel Soup
- 4 Ways To Get Nutrients From Your Food (Vs. A Pill)
- 5 Ways To Save Money When Eating Organic
- POPULAR ARTICLES
- 10 Reasons To Quit Coffee (Plus Healthy Alternatives)
- 10 Things the Processed Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- 22 Habits Of Happy People
- Are We Overfed And Starving To Death?
- Could Diet Sodas be Making You Depressed?
- Gluten Confirmed To Cause Weight Gain
- Juicing - The Key to a Vibrant and Healthy Life
- Nature's Best Alternative Sweeteners
- The 7 Nastiest Things Lurking In Your Supermarket
- The Secret Engineering Of Junk Food
be sure to visit us
2 Ingredient Ice Cream (Sugar Free & Vegan!)
A self-confessed dessert lover but also a lover of all things health? Dessert lover with an intolerance to lactose? Or maybe you’re after a healthy treat for your children? Find yourself Google-ing dairy, sugar, gluten, lactose-free and getting mind-boggling results?
This no longer has to be challenging! We’ve put together a simple combo for you! Super easy & guilt-free so whip this up and dig in!
2 Ingredient Ice Cream
Ingredients:- 2 frozen bananas
- 3/4 cup cold milk (coconut, almond, hemp, organic… your choice)
2. Once frozen, add these to your blender or food processor, gradually add your milk of choice. You may not need a whole cup depending on the consistency you want to achieve.
3. Blend until just combined. Be careful not to over-blend.
4. Enjoy your healthy ice-cream or experiment and add some bonus goodies for a boost of flavor!
Extra Topping Ideas:
- Shredded coconut
- Chopped nuts
- Raw chocolate
- Sprinkle of cacao, cinnamon
- Honey to sweeten
What’s Your Favorite Ice Cream Combination?
... continue reading