- RECENT ARTICLES
- Hungry For Change The Book - Now In Paperback!
- 5 Foods To Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Remedies For Acid Reflux
- 5 Foods To Improve Eye Sight
- A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week!
- Protein Power Bars (Recipe)
- 5 Natural Antibiotics To Fight Illness & Promote Health
- Creamy Raw Fennel Soup
- 4 Ways To Get Nutrients From Your Food (Vs. A Pill)
- 5 Ways To Save Money When Eating Organic
- POPULAR ARTICLES
- 10 Reasons To Quit Coffee (Plus Healthy Alternatives)
- 10 Things the Processed Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- 22 Habits Of Happy People
- Are We Overfed And Starving To Death?
- Could Diet Sodas be Making You Depressed?
- Gluten Confirmed To Cause Weight Gain
- Juicing - The Key to a Vibrant and Healthy Life
- Nature's Best Alternative Sweeteners
- The 7 Nastiest Things Lurking In Your Supermarket
- The Secret Engineering Of Junk Food
be sure to visit us
Banana Overnight Oats (Recipe)
By Claire Wingrove (@healthylivingaus)
Overnight oats are such a simple and nourishing way to fuel your body for the day! This recipe is perfect for breaking your fast in the morning. Oats are such an amazing wonder food as well as providing the perfect slow-release of energy to keep you boosted for the day. They will keep you fuller for longer and are perfect to boost your brain power for the day!
Along with the benefits of chia seeds, flax and mesquite, you will get a nice dose of Omega 3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, vitamins and hormone-balancing goodness!
- 1/2 cup raw/traditional organic oats
- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. flax meal (optional)
- 1 tsp mesquite powder (optional, can replace with protein powder)
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 2 tbsps coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Method:1. Combine all ingredients in a sealed container and stir to combine
2. Store in fridge overnight, or minimum 3 hours
3. In the morning, add desired toppings, including other half of banana and whatever else you fancy.
Best enjoyed outdoors with a dash of sunlight & connecting to the Earth!
About Claire: Claire Wingrove is one healthy 17 year old girl from Melbourne, Australia. One of her biggest passions is healthy living and with an aim to inspire others to reach their full potential by living a balanced lifestyle. Because after all...life's too short to be anything but happy! Connect with Claire on Instagram here: @healthylivingaus