- RECENT ARTICLES
- Hungry For Change The Book - Now In Paperback!
- 5 Foods To Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Remedies For Acid Reflux
- 5 Foods To Improve Eye Sight
- A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week!
- Protein Power Bars (Recipe)
- 5 Natural Antibiotics To Fight Illness & Promote Health
- Creamy Raw Fennel Soup
- 4 Ways To Get Nutrients From Your Food (Vs. A Pill)
- 5 Ways To Save Money When Eating Organic
- POPULAR ARTICLES
- 10 Reasons To Quit Coffee (Plus Healthy Alternatives)
- 10 Things the Processed Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- 22 Habits Of Happy People
- Are We Overfed And Starving To Death?
- Could Diet Sodas be Making You Depressed?
- Gluten Confirmed To Cause Weight Gain
- Juicing - The Key to a Vibrant and Healthy Life
- Nature's Best Alternative Sweeteners
- The 7 Nastiest Things Lurking In Your Supermarket
- The Secret Engineering Of Junk Food
be sure to visit us
Creamy Raw Fennel Soup
Did you know fennel contains beneficial fiber to help reduce elevated cholesterol levels and aid in the removal of carcinogenic toxins from the bowel?
Fennel is one tasty vegetable that doesn't get the recognition it should! Perfect for enhancing the flavor of foods while also giving your body a boost of nutrients! Super high in antioxidants are fiber, it is wonderful for digestive relief, maintaining a balance and reducing inflammation.
Celery is wonderful for reducing inflammation, stress relief and alkalizing your body. Perfect for aiding digestion!
Lastly, the beautiful Avocado, possibly one of the world's most perfect foods! Abundant in vitamins and minerals that are crucial to your entire body and especially beneficial for your skin. Particularly high in beta-carotene, lutein, vitamins B6, C, E, K, selenium, zinc, folate, potassium, glutathione and healthy fats to nourish the body and skin.
This recipe is clean, fresh and works perfectly as an easily digestible raw green hit before a meal! EAT YOUR GREENS and nourish your body with this yummy recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fennel (approx. 1 large bulb)
- 3 organic celery stalks
- 1 small-medium avocado
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup spring or filtered water
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 4 inch length of spring onion
- 2 ice cubes
- Blend everything until smooth (up to 1 minute). Adjust flavors to taste - add more lemon or sea salt to taste, or more water for a thinner consistency.
- pour into small bowls, and garnish with fennel sprigs or parsley.
What's Your Favorite Green Recipe? Share With Us In The Comments Below!
Source: Food Matters Recipe Book
No items found.No items found.