- RECENT ARTICLES
- Hungry For Change The Book - Now In Paperback!
- 5 Foods To Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Remedies For Acid Reflux
- 5 Foods To Improve Eye Sight
- A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week!
- Protein Power Bars (Recipe)
- 5 Natural Antibiotics To Fight Illness & Promote Health
- Creamy Raw Fennel Soup
- 4 Ways To Get Nutrients From Your Food (Vs. A Pill)
- 5 Ways To Save Money When Eating Organic
- POPULAR ARTICLES
- 10 Reasons To Quit Coffee (Plus Healthy Alternatives)
- 10 Things the Processed Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- 22 Habits Of Happy People
- Are We Overfed And Starving To Death?
- Could Diet Sodas be Making You Depressed?
- Gluten Confirmed To Cause Weight Gain
- Juicing - The Key to a Vibrant and Healthy Life
- Nature's Best Alternative Sweeteners
- The 7 Nastiest Things Lurking In Your Supermarket
- The Secret Engineering Of Junk Food
be sure to visit us
Vegan Chocolate & Almond Butter Fudge (In Under 5 Mins)
By Pauline Hanuise
This recipe is not only delicious and decadent but it's also good for you and super simple! It only takes five minutes to prepare and you only need five ingredients!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter (you can also use unsalted crunchy peanut butter)
- 2 cups raw cacao
- 1 cup dates (pitted)
- 1 to 2 pinches of unrefined sea salt
1. Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
2. Carefully melt your coconut oil on very low heat.
3. Place all your ingredients, except the almond butter, in your high speed blender and blend until soft and well combined.
4. Add the almond butter at the end to keep the crunch.
5. Spread evenly in a tin or container.
6. Place in the fridge for about one hour.
No items found.
No items found.